You acknowledge that references to “we”, “our” and/or “us refers to Alliance Healthcare Group and all its affiliates.
You agree that you do not have any rights in our Website and that we will have no liability to you or to any third party whatsoever should our Website be modified, suspended, discontinued or your ability to access our Website is terminated.
- Disclaimer and limitation of liability
1.1 This website, our mobile applications and all their content, information and materials are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or timeliness and completeness of this website and or its materials. We also do not warrant that functions contained in our Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected or that our Website or the server that makes our Website available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
1.2 In no event, shall Alliance be liable for any incidental, consequential, direct, indirect or any losses or damages whatsoever (including but not limited to loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, opportunity loss of anticipated savings, or business interruption or any other loss, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action), arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use our website or mobile app, delays, inaccuracies or errors in the information or in the transmission of our Website, or any information or transactions provided on or over our Website or downloaded or hyperlinked from our Website, or performance if its contents, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
1.3 Any content downloaded, uploaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Website or mobile app is done at your own discretion and risk. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services and other information provided through our Website or on the Internet generally and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or upload of any such content, information and material.
- Right to restrict access
- Acceptable Use
a) Copy, modify, transmit, distribute, reproduce, publish or sell any information, materials, products or services obtained from our website, our mobile application or use them in any commercial manner;
b)Use our website or mobile application in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of our websites and mobile application or its network;
c) Upload, post email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters,” or any other form of solicitation;
d) Use our website or mobile application to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
e) Conduct ant systematic or automated data collection activities including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our Website or mobile application;
f) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, mobile application, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any of our servers through hacking, password mining or any other means and;
g) Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through our website or mobile application.
- Login account, password and security
4.1 If any portion of our Website or mobile application requires you to register or open an account with Alliance, you must provide us with accurate, current and complete registration information as per registration form prescribed during the registration. Registration information may be provided by a third party.
4.2 If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or not current or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, tortious, incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Website or related services (or any portion thereof).
4.3 You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security; (b) ensure that you properly log out of your account at the end of each session.
- 5.1 Our website and mobile application may contain email services, notices, contact details and/or other communication facilities. You agree to use these communication facilities only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and not offending in any manner. You warrant that:
- You are entirely responsible for all data, document, material, information or any content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via our website or mobile application;
- You have obtained all required consent and comply with all applicable privacy legislation in connection with any use and disclosure of information relating to your content;
- Your content will not infringe any third-party rights;
- You are duly authorised to upload, submit, transmit or otherwise deal with all content provide by you and that all such content is true, accurate, current and complete;
- Your content will not place unnecessary load as to affect the performances of our website, mobile application, server, systems and equipment;
- Your content will not contain any material which is unauthorised, inaccurate, harmful, abusive, obscene, libellous, defamatory, threatening, or otherwise illegal;
- Your content will not contain any material which is unauthorised, inaccurate, harmful or malicious code or devices which could damage any device accessing such content;
- You will not share, store or in any way distribute financial data that is not in accordance to the law. Any users suspected of having information which involves fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, insider trading, support for terrorism or any other activity proscribed by law may have their accounts terminated, their financial data erased, and they also may be reported to law enforcement officials in the appropriate jurisdictions.
5.3 Except for any personal individual identifying information which we have agreed to keep confidential, any feedback, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas that you send to us via our website, email or mobile application will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. We assume no obligation to protect such information from disclosure and will be free to reproduce, use, and distribute the information to others without restriction. You agree that we may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas including future modifications to our products or services, system functions or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, fully transferrable, sub-licensable, royalty free license to use, modify, adapt or create derivative works from the feedback provided to us in any way.
5.4 You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve your content (or such part thereof) and may also disclose your content (or such part thereof) if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal processes
- Respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of our company, our users and the public
- Links to Third Party Websites
Our websites, mobile applications may contain hyperlinks to third party websites for your convenience or may be maintained by third parties. Such linked websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of such linked websites or the consequences of accessing any link in any such websites. We are also not responsible for any forms of transmission received from any third-party websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsements by Alliance of any such third-party websites or any association with its owners or operators.
- Intellectual Property
7.1 All intellectual property rights to our website, our mobile application, including but without limitation to, copyright, trademarks, registered or unregistered service marks and logos are the property of Alliance and its strategic partners.
7.2 Except as expressly provided, we do not grant any express or implied rights to usage of our content and the contents shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way. Your access to or use of our Website or mobile application should not be construed as granting any license or right to use any content trademarks, trade names, logos or service marks appearing on our Website or mobile application without our prior written consent.
- Additional Terms and Conditions applicable to mobile application users only
8.1 You agree to receive pre-programmed notifications on the mobile application on your mobile telephone or other handheld devices.
8.2 Usage of mobile application:
- You will not intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunication system;
- You will not attempt to circumvent our security or network including to access data not intended for you; log into a server or account that you are not expressly authorised to access or probe the security of other networks;
- You will not execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
- You will not extract data from or hack into the mobile application.
If any provision of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or contrary to law, the provision shall be modified by the court and interpreted so as best to accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent permitted by law and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Governing Law